Thursday, August 5, 2010

There Is Hope

I took my troubles to the Lord; I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer. Psalm 120:1 NLT

The faithfulness of God is perfect! In the midst of our trials, our tribulations, and our victories, he is always there. He promised never to leave or forsake us. Let God be true and every man a liar the Bible says.

No matter how dark our circumstances, Jesus is always ready to assist us. While I was in prison, serving two 20 year and one 10 year sentence for manufacturing meth-amphetamine, I cried out to the Lord and he answered my prayer. He not only delivered me from my depression, loneliness, and addiction, he also healed me of all my disease. I took my troubles to the Lord; I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer.

If you would like to know more about Jesus, click on one of the church links on this page. If you need prayer or just someone to talk with, contact me directly; rlwhitener@gmail.com please include "prayer request' in the subject line.

Thanks for following along,
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment