Saturday, August 1, 2015

New City - New Start

Hello Followers of "Pushing Back Darkness,"

      I am letting you all know that I have moved to Cincinnati, Oh.  I am working for some old friends at D & D Advertising, and living at the homeless shelter.  I am currently seeking a home church where the Lord would have me serve, and living the most blessed life anyone could ever ask for.
      By his grace I am drug free and the Holy Spirit is working to guide, comfort and protect me in obvious ways that even a blind person can see.
      I hope to start blogging again on a regular basis as soon as I get settled.  Right now I am dependent on the public library for internet access, so I must work around their hours of operation.  Since I must keep a job in order to survive, scheduling can be  challenging.  Please be patient with me.
      God bless you all!

Please contact me directly at rlwhtiener01@gmail.com

"Living the Dream!"

No comments:

Post a Comment