Sunday, August 2, 2015

A New Home

The Lord is Good, all the time!

Yesterday I searched the internet for a church near downtown Cincinnati, since that is where I'm currently living.  Several came up, so I attempted to contact them through information given online.  A young man named Joshua got right back to me.  He is the Pastor of one of the Vineyard campuses here in town.  We spoke for several minutes and he was giving me directions to their church.  I realized he was in Norwood, a Cincinnati comunnity, but nowhere within walking distance of downtown.  He gave me the Clifton location address.  Clifton is where the University of Cincinnati is located.  It's only about two miles from me, so I decided to walk up there.I'm so glad I did!
For all my friends in Oklahoma City, the Vineyard is like Lifechurch & Frontline, somehow merged.  The praise and worship was awesome, simply amazing!!!!  Then the lead pastor gave the message via satellite, I could have swore it was Craig Roschell preaching.  I love it.  I had been praying that the Lord would guide me to a church home where I could serve, and as always, he came through.
I want to thank all of you for your prayer's and support through my transition.
The Lord is Good!

If you would like to know more about Jesus, or just need someone to talk with that has been up and down the hard road, contact me directly at ..., rlwhitener01@gmail.com

Thank you for following along, the Lord bless you  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment