Monday, July 9, 2018

Gone but not Forgotten

Where does the time go?
I opened my blog this morning and discovered that it's been two years since I've written a posting.  All I can do is scratch my head.
My life has been extremely chaotic.  I've moved across country twice.  My parents passed away within 3 months of each other.  I relapsed and have been high for so long I can't remember, and I have been in a relationship that is toxic. 
To be really honest, I'm broken.
It's funny how I started with a small slip.  Too full of pride to ask for help, that little slip turned into the strongest downward spiral I've experienced. 
I don't know if any of you will actually see this but if you do, pray for me. 
I am going to need all the prayer and support I can get.
For anyone missing my daily posts, by the grace of God, they will be back..
Thank you for your continued understanding and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment